[Users] make attachment-bar of mail-viewer visible again

Thu Jul 12 22:17:13 CEST 2012

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:54:33 +0200
Johannes Deutsch <j_deutsch at web.de> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> recently i switched from evolution to claws-mail 3.8.0 and i'm quite
> impressed of it's speed, the filtering system, the rss plugin...
>
> But there have been something, that gone wrong and i need your help.
>
> For quite some time now i'm missing the bar, that lists the
> attachments in the mail-viewer. Some day i have switched this feature
> of, by clicking at the top of the bar. Since then, i can't find a way
> to make this bar visible again. Maybe someone of you experts can give
> me a hint!?

There is an arrow to the right of the message text (Well, in my case it
is just a "Smaller-Than" sign) - If you press this sign you switch
between having the attachments listed above the message, to having just
icons representing the parts (and attachments) listed to the right of
the message text.

It is visible on this image:

http://www.claws-mail.org/img/screenshots/messageview.png

(There however, it is a button, which it isn't here, here it is just an
arrow).

I hope I have made it simpler for you to find it - it is kind of hard
to put into words.. :)

best regards
/Andreas