[Users] Privacy issue (was Webmail support in Claws Mail )

alb348 at gmail.com alb348 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:27:22 CET 2012

*sylpheed at 911networks.com*  wrote:

>Reality check or clarifications please:

>* I've checked a few headers and I don't see CM putting the IP
>   address out?
>* Are you talking MTA or MUA?
>* The headers IPs are mail server to mail server.

>Are we talking Google?

>*  What about using Google are an outgoing mail server? I have have
>   that set at a customer.

>What am I missing?

*Sylpheed, f*or some reason, I don't get the emails of this mailing list
delivered to my address (probably I disabled the delivery some time ago,
setting the vacation option), so I can't read your headers.
Please, send me an email directly to alb348 at gmail.com, and I will tell you
where you are geograghically located.
This will be the reality check that you requested. ;)