[Users] Control of folder-depth for opening folders in the "Select folder" window when copying or moving messages

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 09:33:15 CET 2012

Hey there,

This is probably a long shot, but I figured I'd ask, since there are
a lot of possible settings in Claws Mail and I may have overlooked
this one:

Is it possible to control the depth of the folders that are opened in
the "Select folder" window that pops up when you copy or move
messages?

Currently if I have 4 levels of folders that I store messages in,
like this:

* Level 1 folder
** Level 2 folder
*** Level 3 folder
**** Level 4 folder

If I choose to copy or move a message, the "Select folder" window
opens so I can pick where to move it to. In that window, the levels
are open all the way to the 4th level folder.

What I would like to do is play God and decide that no folders get
opened or only 1 level or only 2 levels get opened, or even
determine on a folder-by-folder basis which ones are opened and
which aren't. The rest can stay closed, and Claws Mail can rest
assured that I know what's in the other levels and will click to
expand them if I want to put something there.

Is that already possible to configure? Any help would be appreciated.
(:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.