[Users] 3.7.9 "Move to trash" different from 3.7.8 <SOLVED>

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Thu Feb 23 17:40:51 CET 2012

On Feb 17, 2012, at 05:08 PM, Steve Litt wrote:

>Of course threads make programming much more complex, and therefore
>increase the opportunity for bugs, and right now Claws-Mail seems
>to consistently deliver exactly what's expected.

Oh yes, definitely!

While it's a wishlist item for me, I try to take that momentary pause as a
sign to step back from my screen and relax for a few seconds.  No, I
definitely don't multitask by checking 20 irc channels, 10 news websites, 3
compiles, update 4 virtual machines, wish 35 friends happy birthday on
Facebook, fix a dozen bugs, make some tea, or play another round of Frozen
Bubbles.  <wink>

Cheers,
-Barry