[Users] Message shows strange redirection (reveals censorship)

Miroslav Rovis m.rovis at inet.hr
Tue Dec 11 18:34:21 CET 2012

On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:25:00 +0100
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > Line 3:
> > +0100
>
> To cut to the point, Received lines are to be read from the last to
> the first (each server add its line at the start).
>
> That mail's headers seem perfectly normal to me. Your
> correspondent at pugna.hr sent his email to his SMTP server of choice,
> carbon.studio4web.com using his station (barisispc), which forwarded
> the email to the next server for your domain, 8-226.dsl.iskon.hr. That
> server forwarded it to in4.mail.iskon.hr, which finally delivered it
> to popbox.iskon.hr for you to retrieve it.
>
> 78.46.99.110 is just the IP of your correspondant's mail server.

Thank you for answering that tech detail. Actually it is my
correspondent's mail server's IP, isn't it?

But, how come he sent his e-mail to:

Line 57 and on from the attachment in the first mail of this thread,
the attachment that I gave the name:
Src_MAIL_121209_Thompson_permit_Vukovar_REPLY_ZdravkoBarišić.txt
(pls. note esp. line 60), so Lines 57-61 follow: