[Users] Going off-line

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Aug 15 23:48:27 CEST 2012

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:44:16 -0700
Thomas Taylor <linxt at comcast.net> wrote:

> What I did with the same problem was edit the file "menurc" in
> the .claws-mail directory.  This must be done while CM is not
> running otherwise the edits get overwritten.  Search for
> "<Primary>w" and modify it to "<Primary<>Alt>w".  They call it
> "Primary" instead of "Control", don't know why.  The CtrlAlt-w
> shouldn't conflict with anything else in CM.

Although Brad's suggestion is far better for its simplicity, no?
See also:
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Interface#How_can_I_change_the_key-bindings_.28hot-keys.29_in_Claws_Mail.3F

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune