[Users] Default CC for mailing lists

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Thu Aug 2 10:55:00 CEST 2012

On Wed, 1 Aug 2012 23:01:34 +0100, Kevin Chadwick
<ma1l1ists at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> >  In Claws, you should be able to "Reply To
> > Mailing List" (Ctrl-L by default I believe) to reply just to the
> > list,
>
> Aah, nice one

I'd like to add that if one started to type a reply and realizes
half-way into the mail composition that the reply mode Claws chose
isn't what the user wanted, it is possible to change the reply mode
without starting a new reply and re-formatting the whole answer, and
without manually changing recipients in the headers section of the
compose window: the reply mode can be changed at any time before sending
via the Options/Reply mode menu item.

--
Colin