[Users] "Printer Print to File doesn't accept PostScript files"

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Wed Aug 1 18:57:09 CEST 2012

Ahoj,

Dňa Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:15:08 -0700 Cia Watson <ciamarie at my180.net> napísal:

> Do you also have the cups-pdf package installed? I'm using Debian, and
> with that package installed I just printed your message to pdf with no
> problem. It will automatically print to a pdf folder in your home
> directory, and it doesn't ask you to name it or anything, so you'd have
> to rename it afterward if you don't like whatever it comes up with for
> the name.

More exactly to the ~/PDF folder :-) (the pdf and PDF are two different
directories).

The name is derived from print task, if it is possible. For example if i
print to pdf from web browser, it takes the name from window title (tag),
with some space replacements. I mostly search the printed file by the
date, because sometime is the name terrible to identify…

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk