[Users] I can't find an override for a double dash

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Apr 1 21:31:43 CEST 2012

On Sun, 1 Apr 2012 05:29:20 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey there,
>
> Steve Litt wrote:
> > Little Girl wrote:

> > > Thanks! I didn't know how to do those. I have that one as an
> > > action, now. (:
>
> > I'm new to claws. How do I make |rev| an action, and once I've done
> > so, how do I invoke that action?
>
> 1) Open Claws Mail.
> 2) Open the Configuration menu.
> 3) Left-click Actions...
> 4) Type this into the Menu name box: Reverse text
> 5) Type this into the Command box: |rev|
> 6) Left-click the Add button.
> 7) Left-click the OK button.
> 8) Select some text in a message, or don't select any text if you
> want the entire message contents to be reversed.
> 9) Open the Tools menu.
> 10) Hover the mouse over the Actions entry to get its sub-menu
> to open.
> 11) Left-click Reverse text. The text you selected will be reversed.
>
> Note: If you are reading messages and use the action, the effect is
> only temporary and goes away the instant you go to another message or
> folder. The effect isn't temporary if you're writing a message and
> use the action before sending.
>
> :( !ti htiw nuf fo stol evah uoy yam dnA !yojnE

I ,reilrae nettog d'I noitseggus MFTR eht no desaB .lriG elttiL sknahT
yllaer ton tub gnikrow atros-adnik saw taht dna ,ver|tac| gnisu saw
,yenom eht no thgir dna elpmis erew snoitcurtsni ruoY .detnaw I tahw
.esae htiw erutaef siht esu ot em gnilbane

Thanks.

SteveT

PS -- you can read my response more easily by doing the rev action on
it :-)