[Users] searching for a certain mail

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Sun Oct 30 22:06:32 CET 2011

How about the 'recursive' setting just does not take effect ? It would result in exactly what i see.
The other dropdown switches however work as expected, like 'run on select'.
So basically the dropdown action itself seems to be working.

I found folder artefacts in the .claws-mail/tagsdb/#mh/<topfolder> tree, folders which are deleted from the mail folder since long and should no more exist. They are empty w/o any .claws_tags files in them. They definitely have no counterpart in the mail folder tree, i checked that in file system, but i basically remember them. They are Zombies.
I'm recently investigating the issue. Can it be related ?