[Users] searching for a certain mail

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Sun Oct 30 21:57:36 CET 2011

 Salvatore,

> When you search for something from the top folder, try to enter in the folder where
> you expect to find something and see if results are there. This way might be related
> with the theme only and not with the functionality.

I'm not sure what you mean, but i counter-checked by doing quicksearch on the actual subfolder many times, and it always shows the results as message list as expected. Clicking on the actual folder makes its icon be an 'open folder' icon, but when performing a quicksearch it does not change that icon, like into a looking glass. No way what i'm doing, quicksearch never changes the folder icons.
Does that answer you question ?
It looks like changing folder icons basically work, just there is no quicksearch looking glass.
I'm still on the internal default theme.