[Users] Claws-Mail exit control

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Mon Oct 17 00:28:26 CEST 2011

Hi a;;
What is the logic behind changing "ctrl-q" from "exit program" to "move folder
to change sort order?  "Ctrl-q" is almost always used to quit a program in
every distro that I have used and now Claws-Mail has no keyboard shortcut for
quitting.  Don't know if this is distro specific (openSUSE 12-1 * c-m
3.7.9) or not.

Noticed this change when upgrading from openSUSE 11.4 (c-m 3.7.6) to openSUSE
12.1.  Modified menurc to allow quitting with "ctrl-q" and added "shift" to the
"move/sort" entry which returns it to what I want.

Tom

--
Tom Taylor - retired penguin
openSUSE 11.4 x86_64    openSUSE 12.1Mseries