[Users] How to write this plugin?

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 02:29:34 CET 2011

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 08:44:46 +0100
Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン) wrote:

> Tom Horsley <horsley1953 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I'm wondering how much work it would be to write a new plugin,
> > possibly named "Trollkiller".
> I must say that I like the idea... so I tried to see what could be done
> with Claws today (version 3.8.0) to try to have that without going thru a
> plugin...

Well, I've been learning sqlite and working on an independent
program to use as a filter (much like I use bogofilter now),
and have this written up (and a lot of it even working):

http://home.comcast.net/~tomhorsley/software/trollfilter/trollfilter.html

Hopefully it has enough different features that it would be
simple to interface with mail clients. Let me know if you
think something should work differently, or (better yet) if
you figure out how to get claws-mail to interact with it :-).