[Users] Export address book in CSV format

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Tue Dec 20 20:38:37 CET 2011

I don't believe that there is any support in Claws-Mail to export
either the entire address book or selected portions of it in CSV
format. Are there any plugins that might handle the job?

I realize that I can export in another format and then convert that to
CSV; however, that is really a PIA to say the least. The reason I want
CSV is because I have applications that can directly use such a format.

Perhaps the developers of CM might consider adding this as an option at
some point. I seriously believe it would prove useful for others
besides myself.

--
Jerry ♔