[Users] Dillo HTML viewer

Charles Kroeger mbone at gmx.co.uk
Tue Dec 20 02:53:13 CET 2011

In the current docs for CM v. 3.8.0 I notice that using Dillo as an HTML
viewer is mentioned. I use Dillo on this machine and would like it if CM were
able to use Dillo as advertised.

However, I don't see the Dillo HTML plugin as such available in the unstable
experimental or testing repositories but it is mentioned in the
"claws-mail-feeds-reader" plugin information as being able to integrate with
the 'dillo viewer plugin' as it were.

Q: what repository might the dillo plugin be in and will it run in sid or
wheezy? Is there a dillo plugin .deb somewhere?

O2: if the dillo plugin is in fact not available, what would you suggest for
the purpose of rendering HTML mail if this couldn't be avoided?

Thanks for your help and happy holidays.

--
CK

System Information
GTK+ 2.24.8 / GLib 2.30.2
Locale: en_US.UTF-8 (charset: UTF-8)
Operating System: Debian Linux 3.1.0-1-amd64