[Translators] request for separation of Mark from Mark

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Wed Dec 6 23:50:07 UTC 2023

I would like to have two distinct translations for this Mark:

#: src/mainwindow.c:701 src/mainwindow.c:702 src/summaryview.c:436
msgid "_Mark"

It is the one that shows when right click over a message > Mark > Mark / Unmark / etc. (and the same under Message menu > Mark > Mark / Unmark / etc.).

Reason – for my language (Romanian) it is better to have Marcare > Marchează / Demarchează / etc. and as it is now I cannot do that, being a single Mark for both. Could be this may be the case in some other language too.

Thank you,
Cristi

--
Cristian Secară