[Translators] Portugueses translation

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Aug 11 10:58:18 UTC 2023

On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 15:39:51 +0000
H C <hugokarvalho at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I send in attachment the Portuguese(pt) translation for Claws Mail v. 4.1.1

Thanks for your contribution. I have now pushed your update to git.

I gave it the correct name, pt_PT.po and filled in the missing info in the
file header. Its current status is:

pt_PT.po: 4129 translated messages, 11 fuzzy translations, 1 untranslated
message.

So it is not quite 100% complete. Anyway, I hope you plan to continue to keep
the translation up to date and will update before and for the next release(s).

You sent the complete po/ directory by mistake. All I need you to send is the
pt_PT.po file. Also, don't send it to the translators' mailing list - no-one
else is really interested in it there - but send it only to
translations at thewildbeast.co.uk.

Please read this page, if you have not done so already,
https://claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Translator%27s_Information. It gives
information on how the whole translation process works.

Currently we are releasing both gtk2 and gtk3 versions of Claws Mail. They
only differ slightly, but both translations are requested prior to the
release date.

with regards

Paul