[Translators] Portugueses translation

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Thu Aug 10 16:55:24 UTC 2023

Hello Hugo,

On Thu, 10 Aug 2023 07:53:51 +0100
"hugokarvalho at hotmail.com" <hugokarvalho at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone.
>
> I am going to start the translation of the Portuguese (pt) language.

Thanks! Out of curiosity, what are you really planning to do?

I ask because the only translation which can be "started" for Portuguese
is the manual [0]; Others, like Claws Mail itself [1], the windows
installer [2] or Clawsker [3] already have a translation, though all
of them can surely be updated as well :-)

best regards,

[0] https://git.claws-mail.org/?p=claws.git;a=tree;f=manual
[1] https://git.claws-mail.org/?p=claws.git;a=tree;f=po
[2] https://git.claws-mail.org/?p=claws-win32-installer.git;a=tree;f=po