[Translators] schedule of next release

Erik P. Olsen epodata at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:26:25 CET 2016

On 2016-10-30 at 21:09:31 Andrej Kacian wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 20:58:01 +0100
> "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > There are about 39 instances of singular/plural without using the
> > msgid_plural construct which often is difficult to translate
> > properly.
> >
> > Would it be possible to change this behaviour in the next release?
>
> Hi, probably not in the next release, but it would be nice if you (or
> someone else) could list all of the 39 strings, so developers can go
> through this list and fix as appropriate.
>
> Either as a bugzilla bug report, or just list them here on this
> mailing list, including the msgid and its location in the source
> code, as seen in the .pot file.

OK, actually there are just 22 of them. I must have counted some of
them twice. However, 22 is still a lot. The list is attached below:

Line 127:
msgid ""
"Invalid filtering action(s):\n"
"%s"

Line 343:
msgid "Delete address(es)"

Line 347:
msgid "Really delete the address(es)?"

Line 376:
msgid "Add address(es)"

Line 640:
msgid ""
"Really delete the group(s)?\n"
"The addresses it contains will not be lost."

Line 905:
msgid "Address(es) update"

Line 2581:
msgid "Additional e-Mail address item(s)"

Line 2606:
msgid "Available Search Base(s)"

Line 2610:
msgid "Could not read Search Base(s) from server - please set manually"

Line 4591:
msgid "Message has attachment(s)"

Line 4603:
msgid "Message is signed and has attachment(s)"

Line 4607:
msgid "Message is encrypted and has attachment(s)"

Line 4947:
msgid "messages which have tag(s)"

Line 7207:
msgid "Some error(s) happened. Click here to view log."

Line 9741:
msgid "second(s)"

--
Erik