[Translators] Introduction and Turkish Translations

if.gnu.linux if.gnu.linux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 21:30:49 CET 2016

Hello,

I am Numan Demirdöğen, a passionate user of Claws Mail on GNU/Linux
operating systems.

I have been using Claws Mail for about two years because it does one
thing (being a mail client) and does it well, is lightweight and
pluggable. Thank you everyone one for the hard efforts!

I am translating Claws Mail into Turkish and about 92% of strings have
been translated. I want this wonderful application to be used
by Turkish speakers so I am planning to finish translation in the coming
weeks. I hope that I can deliver translations before next release.

If there is something I should know about translation process and such,
I will appreciate to be informed. (Note that I read wiki page for
translators.)

If there is anything you want to know about me, please be my guest.

With regards,
Numan Demirdöğen