[Translators] Build of Danish version goes wrong.

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Thu Jun 16 11:31:48 CEST 2016

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 11:17:01 +0200, "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Erik,

> Until yesterday I had an almost correct Danish CM, it only had few
> minor spell errors that I worked on correcting. Then suddenly after
> a build yesterday night some text showed up untranslated even though
> they were correctly translated in da.po. I decided to do it all over,
> pulled a new version from git and inserted da.po, ran msgmerge against
> claws-mail.pot and found 2 fuzzies that were subsequently corrected.
> The correcponding build of CM still had the untranslated text which
> amongst others were the menu bar and the pull downs from the menus.

The toolbar labels and menu pull downs are user-modifiable, so when
you change the locale, their labels don't update, if I remember
correctly.

If you haven't modified the toolbars, you can remove the files
~/.claws-mail/toolbar_*xml (while Claws Mail isn't running) to have
Claws regenerate default toolbars with translated texts.

Hope that helps !
--
Colin