[Translators] typos?

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 13:45:23 CET 2015

Hi Thomas,

On Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:35:00 +0100
Thomas Bellmann <ThomasBellmann at gmx.net> wrote:

> The latest pot file contains five strings with
>  "[a-zA-Z0-9] :"
> (e.g. msgid "Server Name :")
> and four more strings which have a leading blank before the colon
> (e.g. msgid " : new mail")
>
> At least for the former I am sure they are typos but for the latter
> I am not sure. So far I corrected them all in the translation.
> It seems as I started translating I didn't question the blanks but
> adopted them from the msgid string.

First thing to note is that it's too late to do anything about it
now. They are very minor typos anyway.

The 5 like "Server Name :" were probably added by someone in whose
mother tongue a colon has a space before it. Not the case in English,
so these can be changed after the release.

The others, " : new mail", can perhaps be 'made better' later too.

with regards

Paul