[Translators] Updated po license header for ALL translations

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Thu May 22 17:11:14 CEST 2014

  Hi translators!

  We're in the process of review the proper licensing information
of all released files. That includes the po files you kindly update
on each release.

  Some of them were lacking info, others were referring to past or
different project names, so I've taken the liberty of update all of
them and standarise all the headers and a couple of fields:

  http://git.claws-mail.org/?p=claws.git;a=commit;h=73eccfcf8    [A]

  How is this relevant to you?  In order to ease the release process
you should submit a po file with the correct header. Three options:

  1) Translation not started:

  If you have not started the translation the easiest is to download
the current po file from git. If you already have a git clone, just
pull. If not choose "raw" link for your po in the list which appears
on the following URL:

  http://git.claws-mail.org/?p=claws.git;a=tree;f=po             [B]

  2) Translation started, header untouched:

  Take the patch of the po you are translating (click on the "diff"
link next your po on the [A] URL), download it and apply to your po
file:

  cd claws/po; patch -p1 < path/to/downloaded.diff

  If you have a git clone you probably already know how to get the
patch from git, so I won't bore you with the details here :)

  3) Translation started, header modified:

  If you have changed your po header you have to modify it by hand
because the patching will fail. You can have a look at current header
on [B] and make the header comment of your file identical to it.

  In any case you can update the years or author list if necessary,
of course, but the top five lines must remain as currently.

  Any other question or doubt please don't hesitate to ask.

  Thanks in advance,
--
  Ricardo Mones
  ~