[Translators] Danish Translation

Nicky Thomassen nicky at aptget.dk
Wed Oct 16 13:19:22 CEST 2013

Wed, 16 Oct 2013 10:37:49 +0200 skrev Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org>:

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 06:01:06PM +0200, Thomas Bellmann wrote:
> > Am Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:13:33 +0200
> > schrieb Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org>:

> > > [...] No idea what these warnings are about.
> >
> > During translating I got warnings, when (e.g.) the number of
> > placeholders at original and translated string did differ.
> > Example:
> > #: src/action.c:609
> > #, c-format
> > msgid ""
> > "The selected action cannot be used in the compose window\n"
> > "because it contains %%f, %%F, %%as or %%p."
> > msgstr ""
> > "Die gewählte Aktion ist im Editor-Fenster nicht anwendbar,\n"
> > "weil sie %%f, %%F, %%as oder %%p enthält."
> >
> > Just forget a "%" there and you will get an warning.
>
>  Oh, right, these are probably caused by the fuzzy ones in the case
> of the Danish translation. I thought they could be other kind of
> warnings generated by the specific tool that Nicky referred.
>
>   regards,

Yes, I am sorry, I should have explained those warnings :-)
They are more to be considered as soft errors, since the warnings also
covers strings that are not translated, and as Thomas pointed out,
inconsistencies in the strings, and, of course, fuzzy strings since
they also need attention.

Thanks for the replys, and the release information, I will wait a day
or two to see if someone comes forward, and then continue the
translation.

Cheers