[Translators] schedule for next release

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 08:36:53 CEST 2012

Hi,

The next release of Claws Mail and the extra plugins will be on
Wednesday November 14th.

String freeze starts:	7th November
Release date:		14th November

Please update and send your translations to me during that week, to
arrive no later than the end of November 13th. (Times are GMT/UTC)

For those not accessing cvs directly I will, as usual, make the pot
files available on the 7th and announce it here.

Please let me know if you will be submitting updates.

Please don't send 'updates' if no strings have changed in your
translation.

Please check your files before sending them. Use the following
command:

/usr/bin/msgfmt -c en_GB.po

When submitting multiple files, please put them in a tarball and make
sure the tarball contains the following directory hierarchy:

claws
    /po
        /en_GB.po
plugins
    /fancy
        /po
            /en_GB.po
    /vcalendar
        /po
            /en_GB.po
    [etc]

If in doubt, please read
http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Translator%27s_Information or
ask questions on this list or to me directly.

Thanks in advance

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune