[Translators] Untranslated column titles in message list

wwp subscript at free.fr
Thu Jun 7 09:02:06 CEST 2012

Hello Paul,

On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 07:36:28 +0100 Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 01:51:08 +0200
> Andreas Rönnquist <mailinglists at gusnan.se> wrote:
>
> > This image illustrates the problem:
> >
> > http://www.gusnan.se/claws/claws_column_headers.png
> >
> > Notice that Subject, From and Date are not translated, while the
> > size one is.
>
> These are standard mail headers (size is not). They are only
> displayed translated when the option 'Translate header names' is
> selected, on the /Display/Summaries page.

I thought that those mail header names were either translated or not
translated according to the option, but also to the context. To me the
words "subject", "from" or "date" are not header names when they are
column headers.. First they're not represented as header names (no
following ':'), but this is more an abstract representation level than
technical data that is sorted in columns, isn't it?

Regards,

--
wwp