[Users] compose message - double hight To/Cc/Bcc

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Tue Apr 16 07:14:41 UTC 2024

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 08:30:33 +0200
Marco Moock <mm at dorfdsl.de> wrote:

Hello Marco,

>Isn't it crappy that the desktop environment has different icon sizes
>that breaks certain applications?
>Is that really intended by GTK?

In all likelihood, most themes aren't created by the GTK people.  They're
probably not even checked (for uniformity) by GTK people.

In much the same way Mozilla disavow themselves of any blame WRT to
Firefox plugins they've not created themselves, I suspect the GTK team
will do something similar.

So, as is often the case;  Caveat Emptor.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"