[Users] compose message - double hight To/Cc/Bcc

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 04:41:41 UTC 2024

On Tue, 16 Apr 2024 01:14:33 +0200
Frank Dietrich <bits_n_bytes at gmx.de> wrote:

> Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:
> >On Thu, 11 Apr 2024 21:09:03 +0200
> >What you haven't mentioned is what GTK 3 theme you are using, and it
> >is the GTK 3 theme which is causing the problem.
> >
> >The rows are too tall because the clear button icon is too big, and
> >this icon is provided by your GTK 3 theme.
>
> The used icon theme (checked in the Gnome Tweaks app) was set to
> "Adwaita (default)". ...
>
> Changing the icon theme to Gnome, solved the issue. ...

DM: Thanks a lot, Frank, for figuring out this workaround / solution
and posting it here -- it works for me as well. 🙂️ From my settings
screen I couldn't tell which icons theme was being used (none was
selected), which from my experience likely means that it was using
Adwaita (i.e. as in your case as well), since I'm pretty sure that's the
default. So far I haven't seen this change create any other problems /
quirks elsewhere in Claws or other parts of my system, so it's
definitely a step in the right direction. With appreciation, ---Dustin