[Users] compose message - double hight To/Cc/Bcc

Ricardo Mones ricardo at mones.org
Sat Apr 13 11:33:24 UTC 2024

On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 16:54:35 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Apr 2024 16:53:49 -0000
> Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
> > This is because the theme does contain correctly sized icons.
>
> D'oh! I meant ...does NOT contain...
>
> with regards

Ummmm... I was expecting the code to resize the icon to the requested size
in the function, not just trying to load a file and, if missing, falling back
to whatever it founds on disk instead!

At least something related to missing sizes should be documented, like done
with missing icons, shouldn't it?

https://docs.gtk.org/gtk3/ctor.Button.new_from_icon_name.html

regards,
--