[Users] Wrapping

Jeremy Nicoll jn.ml.clwm.729 at letterboxes.org
Mon Jun 10 13:32:04 CEST 2019

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019, at 12:27, John Crisp wrote:

> Samsung Galaxy S9, K9 mail, no fancy stuff
>
> Not exactly old. Not very legible (I have no idea of how to resolve
> this. Just pointing out your response  is not easy to read)
>
> https://www.picpasteplus.com/view.php?i=a47pd4wp8pj4fjc4apq4uphe.jpg

What happens (I'm not being provocative, just curious) if you turn
the phone to get a landscape display?  I know that when I write
SMSes on my phone the landscape display is far easier to use
than the portrait one... but maybe  the email app doesn't
support that?

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.