[Users] How to save all attachments from all emails in a folder?

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Fri Mar 2 16:43:27 CET 2018

> You can also use the Perl and Python plugins to do clever stuff, but of
> course it means some effort on the part of the user.

True.

For starters, one could try modify the attachment remover plugin to have the options to save only, remove only, or save and remove.

I was enteretaining an action shellscript using uudecode (to convert from base64), but there are different types of attachments and i am not into that. For sure it needs some devel time and testing. And if we are talking 3000 mails then bash is not exactly the fastest thing.

If mpack works as explained then there's no need for all that hassle.