[Users] How to save all attachments from all emails in a folder?

Removed GDPR removed-gdpr at example.com
Fri Mar 2 12:12:10 CET 2018

> But now i just found http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Actions
> -> Examples -> Save attachments and it seems to be what you are
> asking for.

Thanks Michael. Unfortunately on openSUSE Leap 42.3 I can't find a
package which provides munpack. After some web searching I found an
alternative:

https://superuser.com/questions/187106/extract-save-a-mail-attachment-using-bash

However trying that directly in claws gave me some error. So I
saved manually one message in a temp directory and tried from
console:

----
[/tmp/download]: metamail -yw msg