[Users] Replies appear as unread in ignored thread

Removed after GDPR request removed-gdpr at example.com
Wed Dec 19 11:34:19 CET 2018

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018 21:03:45 +0100 Andrej Kacian wrote:

> Do you have the "Thread using subject in addition to
> standard headers" option enabled in preferences?

No.

> Messages are only considered as "belonging to
> thread" if they are connected by their In-Reply-To
> and/or References headers.

I understand that and they do display as threaded.

> I'm not sure if that's correct, but it does make
> certain sense - a message which has those two
> headers can be considered belonging to a different
> thread, so we do not want to have the "ignored
> thread" flag spread to this thread from the original
> thread.

The last 3 messages are the exact same ones from my
last screenshot and there are no threads with that
subject from any older archived month in 2018:

http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/cfe-dev/2018-November/thread.html

So it seems to me this is not a case of a partial
(sub)thread. I will email you the 3 messages so you
can have a deeper look.

--
George