[Users] Bug [3818]

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed May 24 11:05:50 CEST 2017

On Wed, 24 May 2017 09:28:13 +0100
Bob Williams <linux at karmasailing.uk> wrote:

Hello Bob,

>Thank you. Just to be clear, the spacebar is intended to jump from
>folder to folder, not to the next unread message in the same folder?

In this context, CM now has a very strict definition for the word
"next" (I argue that it's too strict).  Whilst well intentioned, this
definition leads to what a growing number of people consider to be odd
behaviour, esp. in regard to moving to another folder whilst there are
still unread messages in the current folder.

CM is the only MUA I know of where selecting "Go to Next unread message"
will result in no action being taken under certain circumstances, despite
there being both new & unread messages to look at.  There are workarounds
of course.

--
 Regards  _
Bet you thought you had it all worked out