[Users] Latest git email display problem

Abhay S. Kushwaha clawsmail at kushwaha.com
Fri Jan 6 07:56:53 CET 2017

On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 18:48:02 -0600, Michael wrote:

> I don't understand your comment, this is how I have had it setup
> for as long as I can remember and it works with version 3.14.0-6.
> I tried it just before I responded to wwp's question about what
> version I was using before.

If you're going to use git, you need to follow along on the git
commits text as well. The checkbox wasn't there in the previous
version for example.

In essence:
 * The functionality has changed.
 * The checkbox has been introduced for message selection on
   entering a folder.
 * Enable checkbox for the old-like (not same) behaviour.

If you find anything else working differently, report back so people
here can either confirm it is how it is, or the devs can identify
unintended bugs of behaviour and make further changes to fine-tune
the changed functionality.