[Users] Latest git email display problem

Michael Hughes claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net
Fri Jan 6 01:48:02 CET 2017

On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 18:40:25 -0500
"Michael A. Yetto" <myetto1 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 14:17:09 -0600
> Michael Hughes <claws-mail_user at thehugheslogcabin.net> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 5 Jan 2017 20:40:32 +0100
> >Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk> wrote:

> >> Look in Preferences, Summaries page. Inside the "Set default
> >> selection when entering a folder" dialog, there is a "Open the
> >> selected message" checkbox. You want to enable that.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> --
> >> Andrej
> >
> >Andrej,
> >I have attached an image of that dialog box to show what is selected.
> >I haven't changed anything for as long as I can remember.
> >

> I won't resend the image, but it shows your selection priority and als
> shows that the selection will not be displayed.
>
> Check the appropriate box to change this.
>
> Mike Yetto
> --
> "Science should always be impartial in its application and it is vital
> for administrators to affirm they believe in the scientific process
> and in transparency and accountability."
>  - Kirsty Duncan, science minister of Canada

Mike,
I don't understand your comment, this is how I have had it setup for as
long as I can remember and it works with version 3.14.0-6.  I tried it
just before I responded to wwp's question about what version I was
using before.

Can you explain why you don't think this list and order won't work?

--
Michael Hughes                      Log Home living is the best