[Users] compile latest claws-mail on OpenBSD5.9

Jim Seymour jseymour at LinxNet.com
Wed May 11 16:04:04 CEST 2016

On Wed, 11 May 2016 22:40:19 +0900
mett <mett at pmars.jp> wrote:

[snip]
> I found a libgcrypt I installed but that didn't do it...
[snip]

I don't know about OpenBSD (never used it), but it *might* be necessary
to install the development support (include files, mainly) separately,
like it often is under Linux.

You probably really need to be asking such questions in the appropriate
OpenBSD forum.

Good Luck,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is