[Users] compile latest claws-mail on OpenBSD5.9

mett mett at pmars.jp
Wed May 11 15:40:19 CEST 2016

> On Tue, 10 May 2016 21:45:50 +0200
> Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk> wrote:

>> > Good question.  What does the *BSD family use as C libs?  I would
>> > have guessed GLibc ~ but never guess.
>>
>> I highly doubt they're using the "GNU C library". :)
>
> Shockingly, they call their C library "BSD libc".  (Probably amongst
> themselves they just all it "libc".)  Anyway, it looks like most *BSDs
> use the same one,
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_standard_library#BSD_libc>.

Gud eve,
thanks for all the answers.
Im currently checking ldconfig(first encounter) and lib for crypt(and
encrypt in btw) functions.
I found a libgcrypt I installed but that didn't do it...
Anyway it looks like it ll take more time than I expected
so Ill update when I found a solution or when I have another question
linked to this thread.

Again thanks a lot for the comments.