[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Tue Jan 27 10:17:11 CET 2015

To put an end to this thread.

The problem isn't a serious issue.

The OP send TO me and CC'ed to the list by accident.

I've got a mailman option enabled, that if this happens, I don't
receive a duplicated messages from the list, so there's no list ID
inside the header of the one and only mail I do receive.

Claws invokes mailing list replies by the "Reply" and not the "All"
button.

So the minor issue is, that the "Reply to mailing list button", IOW the
"Reply" button doesn't work in this case. For MUAs that use the
"All" (Group reply) button to reply to mailing lists, the
mails still are send to the mailing list too.

I never was hostile. I just asked to send to the list and mentioned
that Claws is unable to handle such a situation using the reply to
mailing list button, assumed we don't receive duplicated messages.