[Users] Mailing list replies - Was: Error while sending....

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 10:21:14 CET 2015

On Tue, 27 Jan 2015 10:17:11 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <info.mardorf at rocketmail.com> wrote:

> I've got a mailman option enabled, that if this happens, I don't
> receive a duplicated messages from the list, so there's no list ID
> inside the header of the one and only mail I do receive.
>
> Claws invokes mailing list replies by the "Reply" and not the "All"
> button.
>
> So the minor issue is, that the "Reply to mailing list button", IOW
> the "Reply" button doesn't work in this case. For MUAs that use the
> "All" (Group reply) button to reply to mailing lists, the
> mails still are send to the mailing list too.

You're continually missing the point: If there are no mailing-list
headers it is not a mailing list message. Reply-to-list can only work
on mailing list messages.

Your problem seems to be with the way mailman handles the 'no
duplicates' feature and is, therefore, not a Claws Mail issue.

with regards

Paul

--
Guerre aux châteaux, Paix aux chaumières