[Users] New member - Microsoft Exchange query

Cia Watson ciamarie at centurylink.net
Wed Mar 12 15:36:10 CET 2014

On Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:43:37 +1100
Liz <edodd55 at gmail.com> wrote:

> ?
> Questions
> Has anyone else heard of this happening?
> Is anyone aware of a logical sequence of events which might cause
> Claws-Mail to filter mail this way?

Hi Liz,

My first thought was to wonder whether you have any spam filtering set up for
Claws? Such as bogofilter? If so, you might want to check those settings to
make sure it's not automatically sending suspected spam to the trash. I have
a separate spam folder where I've directed it to send those messages. Of the
little spam I get, I usually have to select the "learn spam" option for
anything to end up there.

Hope you get it figured out!

Cia W.