[Users] Wacked inbox view

c. marlow chris at marlows.org
Fri Jun 6 08:19:30 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am a first time CLAWS user and I would like to know is there a way to
change the way the inbox is displayed? as in:

FROM       SUBJECT

instead of:

SUBJECT    FROM

I think thats backawards you're able to change it in TBIRD but drag and
drop does not work in CLAWS?

Thanks,
Christopher

--
~ Christopher ~
chris at marlows.org

**DISCLAIMER:

This email and any files transmitted from chris at marlows.org, and to
chris at marlows.com, are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and
may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you receive
this email in error, please advise me by return email immediately. Please
also disregard the contents of the email, delete it and destroy any copies
immediately. All emails incoming and outgoing are kept for my personal use
and are kept on file and archived away INDEFINITELY.