[Users] Wacked inbox view

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Fri Jun 6 08:28:57 CEST 2014

On Fri, 6 Jun 2014 01:19:30 -0500
"c. marlow" <chris at marlows.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a first time CLAWS user and I would like to know is there a way
> to change the way the inbox is displayed? as in:
>
> FROM       SUBJECT
>
> instead of:
>
> SUBJECT    FROM
>

> I think thats backawards you're able to change it in TBIRD but drag
> and drop does not work in CLAWS?
>
> Thanks,
> Christopher

Hi,

it is not drag-and-drop, but you should select in claws' menu View ->
Set displayed columns -> In message list, then you see two columns,
Hidden columns an Displayed columns. There are Up and Down buttons,
where you can change order how displayed columns are ordered the way
you like, suppress display of those you don't need or add some others.

Hope this helps, a bit :)

Milan