[Users] Compiling Claws Mail 3.9.1/2 from scratch

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Sep 6 10:08:49 CEST 2013

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 09:47:47 +0200
Sven Klages <sven_klages at web.de> wrote:

> Maybe TLS version should be checked during configure ..

It is, but for some reason your version, 2.8.6, did not satisfy
"gnutls >= 2.11". I don't suppose you still have a copy of your old
2.8.6 guntls.pc file?

BTW, please don't send your responses to me and the list. You must be
subscribed to post to the list, so I'll see your reply anyway if you
only send it to the list address.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune