[Users] Compiling Claws Mail 3.9.1/2 from scratch

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Fri Sep 6 10:15:52 CEST 2013

On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 09:08:49 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> It is, but for some reason your version, 2.8.6, did not satisfy
> "gnutls >= 2.11". I don't suppose you still have a copy of your old
> 2.8.6 guntls.pc file?

That's not what I meant to say :) There must have been something
broken in your gnutls 2.8.6 installation. All versions of gnutls
older that 2.11 need to be linked to gcrypt, but your's was different
for some reason. Looks to me that the breakage is on your side and
not in Claws.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune