[Users] Bug in CM with Fancy plugin (addendum)

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Wed Jul 31 07:15:10 CEST 2013

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 18:39:47 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:08:58 -0700
> Thomas Taylor <linxt at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > When I open an html formatted message using the Fancy plugin any
> > images are not opened and an error message is displayed requesting
> > a proxy login for EACH image (see attached screenshot). If I unload
> > Fancy the message contents are displayed as text but no images are
> > displayed.
>
> Does this happen with all messages or just this one? Did you try
> opening/viewing one of those images some other way outside of Claws?
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

This occurs in all messages that have attached (?) images. If I open the message
in Thunderbird the images are displayed without requesting proxy validation.

Thanks, Tom

--
"A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the
desire to beat others".   Ayn Rand

^^^^
Tom Taylor - retired penguin - KG7CFC
AMD Phenom II x4 955 -- 4GB RAM -- 2x1.5TB sata2
openSUSE 12.3-x86_64
KDE 4.10.00, FF 19.0, claws-mail 3.9.1
registered linux user 263467