[Users] Bug in CM with Fancy plugin (addendum)

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Jul 31 09:12:59 CEST 2013

On Tue, 30 Jul 2013 22:15:10 -0700
Thomas Taylor <linxt at comcast.net> wrote:

> This occurs in all messages that have attached (?) images. If I
> open the message in Thunderbird the images are displayed without
> requesting proxy validation.

Can you send me (privately, off-list) one of the messages showing
this behaviour? Use 'fwd as attachment')

What are your proxy settings in the Fancy prefs?

BTW, bug 2676 is "Word wrap merges with later paragraphs" and nothing
to do with the Fancy plugin or proxy settings.

with regards

Paul

--
It isn't worth a nickel to two guys like you or me,
but to a collector it is worth a fortune