[Users] Can you apply multiple filters to a message?

Adam Nielsen a.nielsen at shikadi.net
Sat Jul 20 03:19:30 CEST 2013

Thanks for your response!

> >If I have a filter that unmarks messages followed by one that
> >moves them, the messages get unmarked but not moved.
>
> This should actually work.

I have just checked it again, but the "unmark" action also seems to be
final.  Is this then a bug in Claws, if it should not be a final action?

> In any case, if your rules get so complicated, maybe it would make
> sense for you to use the Perl plugin. There, you can group, nest and
> combine as you wish.

Hmm, I didn't think my rules were that complicated.  I just want
incoming e-mails colour coded, and the ability to move certain e-mails
to specific folders at the press of a key.  Seems a bit overkill to
start writing Perl code to do that!

Thanks,
Adam.