[Users] Windows build update to 3.9.3

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Sat Dec 28 19:42:49 CET 2013

On Sat, 28 Dec 2013 18:46:07 +0100
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> If you're talking about 'git31', it's the normal git number as
> calculated when building the snapshots.

I was just wondering because for *nix the current git is at 3.9.3git8
including your commits today. How I can easily work out which of these
*nix commits are in the Win32 version. Things seemed to have got (even
more) out of sync when you updated many of the Win32 version's included
libraries recently, I'm just trying to get a feel for the differences
to expect in use.

--

Brian Morrison

                                                          Oscar Wilde