[Users] Claws Crashes Repeatedly

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Mon May 14 20:05:45 CEST 2012

On Mon, 14 May 2012 17:48:33 +0200
Ricardo Mones <ricardo at mones.org> wrote:

> > By the way, it still doesn't explain why the exact same setup
> > doesn't crash on my main desktop. :) But nevermind that, I'll try
> > making a .deb for newer gtk2-engines-oxygen (1.2.3), which is
> > supposed to have it fixed.
>
>   FWIW I have 1.2.2-1 installed and never got that crash either.

That's what I'm wondering as well. What X video driver do you use? For
me, it doesn't crash on desktop with nvidia's proprietary driver, and
it does crash on laptop with hda_intel card.

By the way, upgrading gtk2-engines-oxygen to (recently released) 1.2.4
seems to have fixed the issue. Also, my very first .deb built, ever! :)

--
Andrej